One of the biggest challenges in family law is that one party might want to make the process as difficult as possible in a self-defeating effort to hurt the other party.
- Are you divorced or separated and want custody, access or parenting time with your children?
- Is your ex- spouse refusing to pay child support?
- Do you want to separate from your spouse and want separation agreement to set out your rights?
- Are you getting married or do you want to cohabit with your partner? We can assist you with drafting pre-nuptial or cohabitation agreement to protect your interests and current assets.
At Tzedek Law Office, we will assist you with these legal issues. We can also assist you with the following issues:
- Termination of parental rights;
- Paternity test;
- Child neglect and protection from abuse; and
- Uncontested divorce.
We are sensitive to your needs at this difficult stage of your life. We strive to ensure that you go through this process easily. We will assess your case and thoroughly advise you on your legal rights and will structure a parenting plan that is in the best interest of you and your children.